Friday, February 18, 2005

Cliff Floyd speaks

There was a great article in the NY Daily News in which Cliff Floyd finally speaks about the trade rumors, offseason moves.

This was by far the most interesting quote:

"When that came about I got a little worried," Floyd said, referring to speculation about Cameron's fate after it surfaced that he was dissatisfied with moving to right field. "I always feel like you need somebody you can connect with and tell everything to on the team. That was my boy. I was just hoping and praying he would be there. Nothing is etched in stone. But I'm glad."

Sometime I always liked about Floyd is that you can trust him to tell the truth. It's extremely refreshing, as most quote players provide are simply rehearsed rhetoric that could be applied to any situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home